With a sweet and creamy cinnamon cheesecake filling, these churro bites are the perfect no-bake treat that keeps you refreshed on a warm, summer day! Photo + recipe by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need for the Crust:
-1/4 cup brown sweetener of your choice (this is our favorite recipe)
-1/4 cup creamy, unsweetened almond butter, softened
-1/2 cup butter, softened
What You’ll Need for the Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer (hydrated with 2 Tbsp water)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
-Dash of salt
What You’ll Need for the Cinnamon “Sugar” Topping:
-2 Tbsp cinnamon
-2 Tbsp Wondrose Sugar Replacer
- For the crust, pulse all of the dry ingredients together in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the processed dry ingredients and the almond butter and butter
- Divide and press the mixture into 12 lined muffin tins
- Place these in the freezer while you make your filling
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add Wondrose, sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and mix until combined.
- For the topping mix together the cinnamon and Wondrose and set aside.
- Pour filling into the muffin tins and sprinkle with cinnamon “sugar” mixture.
- Let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes or until your desired firmness and enjoy! Keep refrigerated for up to a week.