We are so ready to spring forward into Spring so we can enjoy an ice cold glass of this no sugar added Rosemary Lemonade. Recipe + photo by @queer_on_keto
What You’ll Need:
-1 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-3 Tbsp fresh rosemary
-1 cup lemon juice, fresh or bottled
-5 cups water
- First make the rosemary syrup. In a pot over medium low heat, add ¼ cup of water, Wondrose, and rosemary. Cook until the liquid becomes almost translucent. Remove the pot from heat. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Strain out the rosemary from your syrup.
- Add the rosemary syrup to a pitcher or 46 oz cup or jar.
- Pour in 1 cup of lemon juice and 3 cups of water. Taste to see if you need to dilute with more water.
- Fill your desired cup with ice. Pour rosemary lemonade over ice and garnish with a rosemary sprig.
- If you'd like to turn this into a cocktail, add 1oz. Gin!
Make 5 8oz glasses of lemonade. Each glass has
Calories: 12 calories
Net Carbs 5.2g