If you love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches then you’ll love this PB&J inspired cheesecake recipe! With a crunchy crust made with our Keto Granola and a oh-so delicious filling, all with no baking required! Recipe + photo by @jaredcluck
What You’ll Need for the Crust:
-1/4 cup brown sweetener of your choice
-1/4 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter, softened
-1/2 cup butter, softened
What You’ll Need for the Cheesecake:
-1 1/4 cup heavy cream
-3 8oz blocks cream cheese (room temp)
-3/4 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer + 3 Tbsp water
-1/4 cup sour cream (room temp)
-1 Tbsp vanilla extract
What You’ll Need for the Topping:
-1/4 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter
-1/4 cup sugar free jam of your choice
- For the crust, pulse granola and brown sweetener in a food processor
- Add the softened peanut butter and butter to the processed dry ingredients and press into a lined pan.
- Put in the freezer to set while you make the cheesecake.
- For the cheesecake, beat heavy cream into stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, cream hydrated Wondrose sour cream, vanilla extract and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gently fold the heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture and spread over the chilled crust.
- Slightly warm your peanut butter and sugar free jam toppings and dollop each on top and then gently swirl them together.
- Set in the fridge overnight or for 12 hours and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
Keto Granola Crust
Net Carbs 2.8g
Cheesecake (with peanut butter and jam topping)
Net Carbs 7g