Yes, you heard right. Peanut butter brownies. Can you name a better duo? Make melt in your mouth, peanut butter keto fudge brownies that'll have your keto and non-keto friends fighting over each and every piece.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package Keto and Co Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix (also on Amazon)
- 3 eggs
- 6 oz (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter or melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Empty brownie mix into medium bowl
- Beat 3 eggs lightly in small bowl, then add to brownie mix with melted butter or oil. Mix until combined
- Pour brownie mixture into greased 6"x 8" baking pan. Spread evenly.
Spoon dollops of peanut butter on brownie mix in baking pan, leaving gaps.
To make swirls, draw a sharp knife across the top of the brownie mix in straight lines or circles, pulling edges of peanut butter into brownie mixture.
Bake according to brownie mix directions, 30-35 minutes or until firm to the touch. Allow to cool thoroughly before cutting and serving
Enjoy those peanut butter brownies!
Makes 16 brownies. One brownie has:
Calories: 116 cal
Net Carbs 1.2g