St Patrick's Day might be celebrated a little different this year, but that doesn't mean the festivities stop! These low carb truffles are a delicious and minty treat that are ready in less than 30 minutes. Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of the Keto and Co Chocolate Cake Mix
-1 bag of the Keto and Co Chocolate Peppermint Decadent Dessert Mix
-6 Tbsp butter, melted
-½ tsp cider vinegar
-1 cup sugar free white chocolate of your choice
-Sugar free sprinkles of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8” square cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together 1 bag of the Keto and Co Chocolate Cake Mix and 1 bag of the Keto and Co Chocolate Peppermint Decadent Dessert Mix.
- Beat in the eggs and butter until smooth.
- Let the batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar.
- Pour the batter into your prepared cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When done, let cool to room temperature before crumbling the cake and shaping it into 1” balls - these are your truffles. (Because there is pudding in the batter it will stay formed after molding).
- When done molding, melt 1 cup of sugar free white chocolate and coat each truffle. It will take about 30 minutes to harden, or you can stick it in the freezer for 5 minutes to expedite!
- Decorate as desired and enjoy!