Spice up family pizza night with these bite size pizza rolls that both are delicious and keto friendly! Fill them up with all of your favorite pizza toppings to make the perfect lunch, dinner or snack! Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-1/2 stick of butter, softened
-1 cup lukewarm water
-Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided 1 ½ cup and ⅓ cup
-2 oz cream cheese
-½ tsp Italian seasoning of your choice
-½ tsp garlic powder
-16-20 slices of pepperoni
-Parsley and parmesan for topping
-1 Tbsp butter, melted for topping
-Marinara sauce for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine 1 ½ cups of shredded mozzarella and cream cheese. Heat in a microwave until completely melted and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the Keto and Co Flatbread and Pizza Mix, ½ stick butter, eggs, lukewarm water, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add the melted cheese mixture to the prepared flatbread dough and mix until combined.
- Form the dough into equal sized balls. Flatten each ball and place 2-4 slices of pepperoni and about 1-2 Tbsps of the remaining mozzarella cheese into each one. Fold and form the dough over the pepperoni and cheese to cover it and make rounded.
- Place the pizza balls onto a prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush the top of each pizza ball with melted butter, and top with parsley, parmesan and enjoy with your favorite marinara sauce!
Makes 12-16 pizza rolls.