What’s better than pizza? More pizza! Cooked to perfection in a skillet and filled to the top with cheese, meat and veggies - enjoy a slice of this low carb deep dish pizza made with our Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix with the whole family. Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-6 Tbsp olive oil
-2 large eggs
-A dash of almond flour
-1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
-2 cups of broccoli florets, chopped
-8 oz mushrooms, sliced
-1 Italian sausage (casings removed)
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-2 cups low sugar tomato sauce
-1/4 tsp dried oregano
-half of orange pepper
-1/4 cup sliced ham or pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine the Keto and Co Flatbread Mix, 1 cup of lukewarm water, 4 Tbsp of oil, and eggs in a medium bowl, and stir until a smooth dough forms
- In a skillet spread out your dough to form a crust.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- While this is happening, in another skillet add your remaining 2 Tbsp of oil, broccoli and peppers and cook, stirring often until slightly soft. About 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring until soft. Around 4 minutes.
- Next add your sausage and cook for about 4 minutes, breaking it up with a spoon, until seared.
- Add the dash of almond flour and stir until veggies and sausage are well coated. Then add garlic, oregano and salt.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and remove from heat.
- At this point, your pizza dough should be out of the oven. Pour your mixture into the skillet. Place your ham or pepperoni on top.
- Put back into the oven for another 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Take the skillet out and let cool and enjoy!
Makes 8 servings. Each slice has:
Calories: 333 cal
Net Carbs 7.1g