Is anyone else obsessed with all things in the Air Fryer or is that just us?! In just under 20 minutes, enjoy the taste of fall with every bite of these deliciously low carb maple bacon donut holes! Recipe + photo by @ketobydesign
What You’ll Need For The Donuts:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix
-Simply Delish Instant Vanilla Pudding
-2 tbsp sugar free maple syrup of your choice
-1 tsp of cinnamon
-10 drops of Oooflavors Bacon Liquid Concentrate (you can also add actual bacon bits if desired instead of flavoring)
-Donut sphere mold
What You’ll Need For The Topping:
-¼ cup sugar free maple syrup
-¼ cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-3 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- First make your filling, follow the instructions on the Simple Delish Instant Pudding packaging.
- Once the pudding is prepared, add in the maple syrup, cinnamon and bacon flavoring (or bacon bits, is using).
- For the topping, mix together the maple syrup and Wondrose until a frosting forms and set aside.
- Prepare one batch of the Keto and Co Keto Pancake Mix according to instructions on the packaging.
- Fill a silicone sphere mold halfway full with the prepared pancake mix and air fry at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- When cooled, fill each sphere with the pudding filling by poking a small hole and using a piping bag to pipe in the filling.
- Once they are all filled, top with your glaze and crumbled bacon pieces and ENJOY!