Take your soft and chewy keto snickerdoodle cookies and make them into thick and delicious squares! Ready in less than 30 minutes, these will be your new go-to dessert!
What You’ll Need for the Bars:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
-1 stick butter
-1/8 cup almond flour of your choice
-3/4 tsp cream of tartar
-1/4 tsp cinnamon
-1/4 tsp baking soda
What You’ll Need for the Topping:
-1/8 cup Wondrose Sugar Replacer
-1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the bars until smooth
- Pour your mixture into a prepared 8 x 8 pan
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the Wondrose and cinnamon for your topping and sprinkle on top of the batter in the pan
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and enjoy!
Make 12 snickerdoodle bars. Each bar has:
Calories: 128 calories
Net Carbs 2.1g