With the sweet, buttery flavor of shortbread and the classic spice of gingerbread, these cookies will bring back the warm feelings of the holidays with each bite. Organize a cookie swap with your friends and family or have a fun night decorating them with your little ones. Either way, these are a must this baking season! Recipe + photo by @cleaneaterr
What You’ll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Keto Shortbread Mix
-2 sticks of butter, softened
-1 tbsp ginger
-1/2 tbsp cinnamon (can add more to taste)
-1/4 tsp ground cloves
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-Gingerbread man cookie cutters
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease or line a baking sheet.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and stir until smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper to 1/4 inch thick.
- Using your gingerbread cookie cutters, make your gingerbread people.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and apply frosting faces/other designs to your liking!