The Ultimate Low Carb Veggie Sandwich
This sandwich is layered with flavor and packed with veggies, making it the perfect lunch option! Even better, you can make a whole batch of flatbread slices and enjoy a refreshing, crunchy and nutritious meal every day of the week! Recipe + photo by @fit_jade
What You’ll Need:
-1 package of Keto and Co Keto Flatbread and Pizza Mix
-4 tbsp butter, melted
-1/4 cup egg whites
-1 cup warm water
-1 cup spinach
-1/4 carrot, grated
-1/4 cucumber, sliced
-1 thick slice of tomato
-1/2 avocado, sliced
-Everything bagel seasoning
-2 tbsp Trader Joe's creamy cauliflower jalapeño dip
- In a large bowl, combine Keto and Co Flatbread mix, melted butter, egg, egg whites, and water to form a dough.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper into a large rectangle. Transfer parchment paper to a baking sheet. Use a knife to mark 12 squares. Let sit at room temperature for an hour.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- To assemble the sandwich, take two squares and toast briefly in an air fryer.
- Layer spinach, carrot, cucumber, tomato, and avocado. Sprinkle bagel seasoning on avocado.
- Wrap sandwich in parchment paper, and slice diagonally.
- Serve with jalapeño dip (alternatively, you can spread this on the bread before assembling).
- Keto and Co