The perfect summer cookie! These tasty lemon basil shortbread cookies will melt in your mouth whether you enjoy them as dessert, as a snack or simply with tea!
What You'll Need:
-1 bag of Keto and Co Shortbread Cookie Mix
-2 sticks of butter (room temperature)
-Juice from ½ large lemon
-Zest of 1 lemon
-8 large basil leaves
-1/8 tsp lemon extract
-1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine Keto and Co Shortbread Mix, butter, & egg. The dough should be rather thick.
- Add in lemon juice, vanilla extract, & lemon extract.
- In a small blender combine lemon zest and basil leaves.
- Combine basil lemon basil leaf mixture into cookie dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out your cookie dough and cut into squares.
- Place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
Related: Keto Rosemary Tea Cookie Recipe
Makes 16 cookies. Each cookie has:
Calories: 141 cal
Net Carbs 1.5g