Keto Fudge Brownie Mix
Keto and Co Fudge Brownies are pure pleasure in a low-carb package. We hired a professional pastry chef, Jen with 20 years of experience to transform our light, cakey brownies into the ultimate keto chocolate experience. Dark, moist, rich, with just the right amount of sweetness, these Keto and Co Fudge Brownies are easy to make and easy on your low-carb waistline.
- 1.1g Net Carb Per Serving
- Naturally sweetened, entirely delicious
- Just add eggs, oil or butter and bake
- Diabetic Friendly, Keto Friendly
- 2g of protein, no added sugar, and 8g of dietary fiber
The Best Keto Brownie Mix
- Quick & easy! Just stir in eggs and butter, bake, and you’ve got brownies!
- No added sugar: 94% less sugar than leading brands
- Contains gut-friendly prebiotic fiber and 8g of dietary fiber
- Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit
Keto Brownie Mix Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8” x 8” pan
- Combine brownie mix, butter, and eggs in a medium mixing bowl and stir until smooth
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until edges are firm. Center will be slightly soft
- Let cool completely in pan before cutting into 16 pieces.
Dairy-free? Use ¾ cup melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
Store mix in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate or freeze prepared brownies.
- Add nuts, coconut, peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar-free frosting or chocolate chips -- whatever you’ve been craving.
- Get more keto brownie recipe ideas!
Keto Peanut Butter Swirl Brownie
Keto Cream Cheese Chocolate Brownies