Keto Cake and Frosting Mix
Celebrate every day with a moist, tasty, low carb cake with no added sugar!
This Keto Cake Mix makes sweet, light cakes and cupcakes you’ll want to serve on every birthday, anniversary, Flag Day — you’ll start inventing holidays just so you can make this cake! It’s naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar with a pure, clean flavor.
All Natural Ingredients
Pair it with our Keto Frosting Mix, or bake it up with sugar-free chocolate chips, a little lemon zest, or toasted pecans — there are hundreds of ways to make the cake you love. This time-saving mix is also gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, and keto-friendly. Enjoy a cake that tastes great and fits your low carb life.
- Vanilla Cake Mix
- Chocolate Mix
- Frosting Mix (Buttercream)
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low carb food convenient and delicious. We made this Keto Cake Mix because we want everyone with a sweet tooth to have the joy of a scrumptious cake, without all the carbs.
About Our Keto Cake and Frosting Mix
- Delicious, sweet and moist cake — pair it with our scrumptious, lick-the-bowl frosting for low carb cakes, cupcakes, cookies or brownies!
- No added sugar! Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit
- Ultra low in net carbs: keto & diabetic friendly, vegan, non-GMO & gluten free
- Effortlessly versatile! Add any flavor or mix-ins you want, try with coconut oil for a dairy free cake
Keto Cake and Frosting Mix Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease or line an 8” cake pan (square or round) or cupcake tin. Batter will make 1 cake or 9 cupcakes
- Beat cake mix, eggs and butter in mixing bowl until smooth
- Let batter sit 30 seconds, then stir in cider vinegar
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan or cupcake tin
- Bake until lightly browned: 15-20 minutes for cupcakes, 25-30 minutes for cakes
- Let cool completely in pan before removing and frosting
- Optional: Frost cooled cake with Keto Frosting Mix by Keto and Co
- Dairy free? Use 6 Tbsp melted coconut oil or any cooking oil in place of butter.
- Cake will be soft when removed from oven. This is normal, it will firm as it cools.
- Enjoy as is or mix in toasted almonds, chocolate chips, or coconut flakes.
- Store mix in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate or freeze cake.
- Combine frosting mix and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes smooth, thick, and white and edges begin to bubble (190-200 F). Remove from heat
- Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla and salt with electric mixer
- Add frosting mixture to butter mixture and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally
- Store mix in a cool, dry place. Serve frosting immediately or refrigerate.
- Mix in nuts, chocolate chips or strawberries—whatever your heart desires! Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, and enjoy every day with a tasty cake without all the carbs.
- And get more keto cake and frosting recipe ideas!