Keto Buttercream Frosting Mix
This is literally the icing on the cake — the keto-friendly frosting you’ve been wishing for when you blow out your birthday candles.
Buttery, creamy, lick-the-spoon frosting is now keto-friendly! We took our just-about-perfect Wondrose sweetener and made it into a frosting mix with just 0.5g net carbs per serving so that you can make any low carb cake or cookie even more delicious. Just heat the mix, whip butter or cream cheese, and beat the frosting together with your favorite flavors, and you’ve got rich, delicious, keto-friendly frosting.
All Natural Ingredients
Mix makes any celebration special. Add your favorite flavors — lemon, cinnamon, coffee, chocolate, cream cheese — anything you like! Plus, it's naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the healthy alternative to sugar with a pure, clean flavor. You’ll get all the bliss without all the sugar.
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low carb food convenient and delicious. We made this Keto Frosting Mix so everyone could enjoy delicious, creamy frosting on low carb cakes, cookies, and pastries.
About our Keto Frosting Mix
- Scrumptious, lick-the-bowl frosting for low carb cakes, cupcakes, cookies or brownies!
- No added sugar: Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit
- Ultra low in net carbs: keto & diabetic friendly, vegan, non-GMO & gluten free
- Effortlessly versatile! Add any flavor or mix-ins you want
Keto Frosting Mix Instructions
- Combine frosting mix and 5 Tbsp water in a small saucepan to make a thick paste
- Cook mixture over low heat, stirring constantly, until it becomes smooth, thick, and white and edges begin to bubble (190-200 F). Remove from heat
- Add lemon juice or cream of tartar and stir to combine. Cover and cool to room temperature
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, vanilla and salt with electric mixer
- Add frosting mixture to butter mixture and whip until light and smooth, scraping sides of bowl occasionally
- Store mix in a cool, dry place. Serve frosting immediately or refrigerate.
- This mix was designed to pair perfectly with Keto and Co’s cake and cupcake mixes.
- Mix in nuts, chocolate chips or strawberries—whatever your heart desires! Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, and enjoy every day with a tasty cake without all the carbs.
- And get more keto frosting recipe ideas!