Keto Soft-Baked Cookie Mix
Our Keto Soft Baked Cookies are a feel-good treat that you and your taste buds will love. Each one is just 1.5g net carbs or less with no added sugar, making it easy to fit into your low-carb, keto lifestyle. Naturally sweetened with Wondrose, the prebiotic alternative to sugar, each cookie has a clean, sweet taste and is a good source of fiber. Best part? All you have to do is mix in eggs and butter and bake for 12 minutes to get freshly-baked, keto cookies! Try adding in toasted coconut and nuts, or top with sugar-free frosting for an easy switch-up in your dessert!
Three Scrumptious Soft-Baked Keto Cookie Flavors
Peanut Butter: 1.5 net carbs per serving
- Snickerdoodle: 1.3 net carbs per serving
- Double Chocolate Chip: 1.5 net carbs per serving
Soft-Baked Keto Cookie Mix Serving Size: Makes 16 Soft-Baked Cookies
Keto and Co’s mission is to make healthy, low-carb food convenient and delicious. We made our Keto Cookie Mix because you deserve to enjoy the foods you love!
Soft-Baked Keto Cookie Mix Ingredients
- 94% less sugar than leading brands
- Naturally sweetened with Wondrose (Erythritol, Fiber and Monk Fruit)
- Over 5g of gut-friendly fiber
- Just mix, roll, and bake for fresh cookies in 12 minutes
- Gluten-Free, Keto-Friendly, Diabetic Friendly, and Non-GMO
- Makes 16 craveable, soft-baked cookies
Quick & Easy Instructions
What You’ll Need:
- 1 whole pouch of mix
- ¾ stick unsalted butter, melted
- 3 whole large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350⁰
- Whisk together all ingredients until smooth
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press to flatten to about ¼” thick. Shape if desired. (Pro-tip: use wet fingers to press so they don’t stick)
- Bake for 9-12 minutes and allow to cool before eating
Dairy-free? Use 1/3 cup of olive oil, coconut oil, or other preferred fat in place of the butter. The batter will be a little thinner.
Simple & Fun Recipe Ideas:
- Cookie Skillet: Prepare batter as instructed on the package and spread into a greased pan or skillet. Bake at 350⁰ for 30-35 minutes. The center may still be soft. Allow cooling before slicing or topping with your favorite keto ice cream.
- Sandwich Cookies: Prepare dough as directed and spoon out 32 equal portions. Bake for 6-9 minutes. Sandwich cookies with your favorite nut butter, keto ice cream, or prepared Keto and Co Buttercream Frosting.