Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix [BUNDLE]
Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix
Keto and Co Pancake and Waffle Mix
Welcome breakfast back with a stack of fresh, hot pancakes
This Pancake & Waffle Mix makes tall, fluffy pancakes with only 2.0g net carbs per serving. Ready in minutes and easy to make, just like the pancakes you remember. Plus, these pancakes are versatile! Make your favorite donuts, chaffles, or even french toast with this mix.
Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix Ingredients
- 2 Net Carbs Per Serving
- Naturally sweetened, entirely delicious
- Just add eggs, oil, and water or nut milk
- Diabetic Friendly, Keto Friendly
Why Should You Try Our Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix?
- Fluffy, scrumptious, moist, melt-in-your-mouth pancakes & waffles
- Quick and easy: Got 15 minutes? Then you've got a stack of keto friendly pancakes
- 9g of protein and 5g of fiber per serving
- No added sugar! Naturally Sweetened with Wondrose: a healthy combination of erythritol, fiber & monk fruit
Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix Instructions
- Combine eggs, nut milk (or water) and oil in medium bowl
- Add ½ cup (53g) pancake mix and stir until smooth. Let sit 30 seconds to thicken
- Heat oiled or nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Stir batter again briefly, then pour ¼ cup batter into skillet
- When top edges of pancake are dry and firm, flip carefully and cook until browned on bottom
- Each batch makes 5 to 6 4-inch pancakes. Each bag makes 5 batches.
- Serve pancakes immediately or cool and refrigerate. Store mix in a cool, dry place.
- Look for other delicious baking mixes from Keto and Co.
- Follow instructions 1 & 2 above. Cook in hot waffle iron according to manufacturer’s instructions
Recipe Ideas We Love!
- Delicious and Fluffy Keto Pancake Poppers
- The Easiest Keto Blueberry Waffles
- Mini Keto Chicken and Waffle Sliders that are Easy-Peasy!
Want to find a sugar-free syrup? Read our team's review of the best keto options: